The Asia Theological Association (ATA), a member of the International Council of Accrediting Agencies of the World Evangelical Alliance, accredits MITS degrees. Our living testimonials are our graduates who are serving the Lord Jesus and His Church in India and beyond working in various Bible colleges and Christian missions in different capacities.Vision :
To raise and send out 100,000 Christ-Like Leaders to transform the world and to fulfil the Great Commission.Mission :
Our mission is to train men and women to demonstrate excellence in academics, spiritual and missional by offering biblical, theological and contextual educations in order to make Gospel relevant to a caring and egalitarian communities in India and beyond.Core Values :
Modeling the Master. (Luke 9: 23-24)
Interity - A Top Priority. (Psalm 25:21)
Theological Balance. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Servant Leadership. (Matthew 20: 24-28)
Loving All. (John 15:12-14)
Impacting The World. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Forgiving Others . (Matthew 6:14-15)
Excellence In Everything. (Philippians 4:8)Doctrinal Statement :
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy spirit.
3. We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ (God the Son), who is fully human and fully God, in Hid virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection and ascension of the right hand of the father and in His personal return and Glory.
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man re-generation by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose filling all Christians are enabled to live a Godly life and proclaim the Gospel.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the saved to the resurrection of life and of the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.